Dwyer Digital Environmental Multifunction Meter
monitors Humidity, Temperature, Air Velocity, Air Flow, Sound and Light.
The large, dual line 4-digit LCD display shows both the current and average reading.
For reading measurements in dimly lit areas, the display has a built-in back light.
It allows the user to read the minimum, maximum and differential measurement for each of the parameters.Specifications:
- Range: Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C);
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Sound level: 30 to 130 dB(A), 35 to 130 dB(C);
- Illumination: 0 to 50,000 lux;
- Wind Speed: 96 to 5913 fpm
- Air Flow: 0 to 999,900 cfm (0.5 30 30 m/s).
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±2.7°F (1.5°C);
- Relative HUmidity: ±3% RH (20 to 80% @ 25°C);
- Sound level: ±1.5 dB;
- Illumination: ±5% of reading + 10;
- Wind speed: ±3% of reading + 10;
- Air flow: ±3% of reading + 10.